|Chipper Housing Opening||10”x15”|
|Feeding System Feed||Hydraulic Feed|
|Mounting System||3 Point Hitch|
|Discharge Hood Rotation||360˚|
|Discharge Hood Height||90”|
The BX92RS Hydraulic PTO Wood Chipper has a 9″ chipper capacity and a 10.5″ x 14″ chipper housing opening and is fitted with a 125kg heavyweight Rotor. This model Wood Chipper has a direct hydraulic feed from the tractor hydraulic rear connection plugs.
Direct PTO drive that operates as a fix drive system and without the use of gears and belt drives and this model is fitted standard with easily replaceable blades by removing 3 removable bolt for simple and easy access to the top half of housing and the hopper can also be fully opened with 2 removable bolts.
This model Wood Chipper has a full hydraulic feed system that allows for fast, medium or slow flow rate settings and with its 3 feed setting options from feed direction of forward, reverse and neutral settings.
The Hydraulic model allows for consistent chipping as the Hydraulic System has double support arms from both sides of the internal hopper with drive force from its hydraulic motor and with a Dual Barrel System that enables dragging motion for consistent cutting.
The Hydraulic Feed Chipper model is a simple and low maintenance chipper and able to handle the hardest and knotted wood.
A whole complete set of production equipment lead to short lead time and better prices of machine.
Guarantee 1 year warranty of all our products.
Produce machines according to any requirements from our customers.
New machines will be developed every year.
Every model of our machine will be tested before the delivery to the port.
If you want to visit our factory, our boss will give you a best reception.
Beautiful gifts will be provided for all of our customers before every year’s Christmas.
Work shop and office:
|After-sales Service:||Within One Hour|
|Feeding System:||Hydraulic Feed|
Are there variations in PTO shaft designs for different types of machinery?
Yes, there are variations in PTO (Power Take-Off) shaft designs to accommodate the specific requirements of different types of machinery. PTO shafts are highly versatile and adaptable components used to transfer power from a power source, such as a tractor or engine, to driven machinery or equipment. The design variations in PTO shafts are necessary to ensure compatibility, efficiency, and safety in various applications. Here’s a detailed explanation of the different PTO shaft designs for different types of machinery:
1. Standard PTO Shafts: Standard PTO shafts are the most common design and are widely used in a variety of applications. They typically consist of a solid steel shaft with a universal joint at each end. These universal joints allow for angular misalignment between the power source and the driven machinery. Standard PTO shafts are suitable for applications where the distance between the power source and the driven machinery remains relatively fixed. They are commonly used in agricultural implements, such as mowers, balers, tillers, and seeders, as well as in industrial applications.
2. Telescopic PTO Shafts: Telescopic PTO shafts feature a telescoping design that allows for length adjustment. These shafts consist of two or more concentric shafts that can slide within each other. Telescopic PTO shafts are beneficial in applications where the distance between the power source and the driven machinery varies. By adjusting the length of the shaft, operators can ensure proper power transmission without the risk of the shaft dragging on the ground or being too short to reach the equipment. Telescopic PTO shafts are commonly used in front-mounted implements, snow blowers, self-loading wagons, and other applications where the distance between the power source and the implement changes.
3. CV (Constant Velocity) PTO Shafts: CV PTO shafts incorporate Constant Velocity joints to accommodate misalignment and angular variations. These joints maintain a constant speed and torque transfer even when the driven machinery is at an angle relative to the power source. CV PTO shafts are beneficial in applications where the driven machinery requires flexibility and a wide range of movement. They are commonly used in articulated loaders, telescopic handlers, self-propelled sprayers, and other equipment that requires continuous power transmission while operating at various angles.
4. Gearbox Driven PTO Shafts: Some machinery requires specific speed or torque ratios between the power source and the driven equipment. In such cases, PTO shafts may incorporate gearbox systems. Gearbox driven PTO shafts allow for speed reduction or increase and can change the rotational direction if necessary. The gear ratios in the gearbox can be adjusted to match the speed and torque requirements of the driven machinery. These PTO shafts are commonly used in applications where the power source operates at a different speed or torque level than the equipment it drives, such as in certain industrial manufacturing processes and specialized machinery.
5. High-Torque PTO Shafts: Some heavy-duty machinery requires high torque levels for power transmission. High-torque PTO shafts are designed to handle these demanding applications. They are constructed with reinforced components, including larger diameter shafts and heavier-duty universal joints, to withstand the increased torque requirements. High-torque PTO shafts are commonly used in equipment such as wood chippers, crushers, and heavy-duty agricultural implements that require substantial power and torque for their operation.
6. Safety PTO Shafts: Safety is a crucial consideration when using PTO shafts. Safety PTO shafts incorporate mechanisms to reduce the risk of accidents and injuries. One common safety feature is the use of protective guards that cover the rotating shaft to prevent accidental contact. These guards are typically made of metal or plastic and are designed to shield the rotating components while allowing the necessary movement for power transmission. Safety PTO shafts are used in various applications where the risk of entanglement or accidental contact with the rotating shaft is high, such as in grass mowers, rotary cutters, and other equipment used in landscaping and agriculture.
These are some of the key variations in PTO shaft designs for different types of machinery. The specific design used depends on factors such as the application requirements, power source characteristics, torque levels, movement flexibility, and safety considerations. PTO shaft manufacturers offer a range of designs to ensure compatibility and efficient power transmission in diverse industries and applications.
How do PTO shafts enhance the performance of tractors and agricultural machinery?
Power Take-Off (PTO) shafts play a crucial role in enhancing the performance of tractors and agricultural machinery. By providing a reliable power transfer mechanism, PTO shafts enable these machines to operate efficiently, effectively, and with increased versatility. Here’s a detailed explanation of how PTO shafts enhance the performance of tractors and agricultural machinery:
1. Power Transfer: PTO shafts facilitate the transfer of power from the tractor’s engine to various agricultural implements and machinery. The rotating power generated by the engine is transmitted through the PTO shaft to drive the connected equipment. This direct power transfer eliminates the need for separate engines or motors on each implement, reducing complexity, weight, and maintenance requirements. PTO shafts ensure a consistent and reliable power supply, enabling agricultural machinery to perform tasks with optimal efficiency and effectiveness.
2. Versatility: PTO shafts provide tractors and agricultural machinery with increased versatility. Since PTO shafts have standardized dimensions and connection methods, a wide range of implements can be easily attached and powered by the same tractor. This versatility allows farmers to quickly switch between different tasks, such as mowing, tilling, planting, and harvesting, without the need for multiple specialized machines. The ability to use a single power unit for various operations reduces costs, saves storage space, and improves overall operational efficiency.
3. Improved Productivity: PTO shafts contribute to improved productivity in agricultural operations. By harnessing the power of tractors, agricultural machinery can operate at higher speeds and with greater efficiency compared to manual or alternative power methods. PTO-driven implements, such as mowers, balers, and harvesters, can cover larger areas and complete tasks more quickly, reducing the time required to perform agricultural operations. This increased productivity allows farmers to accomplish more within a given timeframe, leading to higher crop yields and improved overall farm efficiency.
4. Reduced Labor Requirements: PTO shafts help reduce labor requirements in agricultural operations. By utilizing mechanized equipment powered by PTO shafts, farmers can minimize manual labor and the associated physical effort. Tasks such as plowing, tilling, and harvesting can be performed more efficiently and with less reliance on human labor. This reduction in labor requirements allows farmers to allocate resources more effectively, focus on other essential tasks, and potentially reduce labor costs.
5. Precision and Accuracy: PTO shafts contribute to precision and accuracy in agricultural operations. The consistent power supply from the tractor’s engine ensures uniform operation and performance of the connected machinery. This precision is crucial for tasks such as seed placement, fertilizer or chemical application, and crop harvesting. PTO-driven equipment can provide consistent rotations per minute (RPM) and maintain the necessary operational parameters, resulting in precise and accurate agricultural practices. This precision leads to improved crop quality, reduced waste, and optimized resource utilization.
6. Adaptability to Various Tasks: PTO shafts enhance the adaptability of tractors and agricultural machinery to perform various tasks. With the ability to connect different implements, such as mowers, seeders, sprayers, or balers, via PTO shafts, farmers can quickly transform their tractors into specialized machines for specific operations. This adaptability allows for efficient utilization of equipment across different stages of crop production, enabling farmers to respond to changing needs and conditions in a cost-effective manner.
7. Enhanced Safety: PTO shafts contribute to enhanced safety in agricultural operations. Many PTO shafts are equipped with safety features, such as shields or guards, to protect operators from potential hazards associated with rotating components. These safety measures help prevent entanglement accidents and reduce the risk of injuries. Additionally, by using PTO-driven machinery, farmers can keep a safe distance from certain hazardous tasks, such as mowing or shredding, further improving overall safety on the farm.
8. Integration with Technology: PTO shafts can be integrated with advanced technology and automation systems in modern tractors and agricultural machinery. This integration allows for precise control, data monitoring, and optimization of machine performance. For example, precision guidance systems can be synchronized with PTO-driven implements to ensure accurate seed placement or chemical application. Furthermore, data collection and analysis can provide insights into fuel efficiency, maintenance needs, and overall equipment performance, leading to optimized operation and improved productivity.
In summary, PTO shafts enhance the performance of tractors and agricultural machinery by enabling efficient power transfer, increasing versatility, improving productivity, reducing labor requirements, ensuring precision and accuracy, facilitating adaptability, enhancing safety, and integrating with advanced technologies. These benefits contribute to overall operational efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and the ability of farmers to effectively manage theiragricultural operations.
Which industries commonly use PTO shafts for power transmission?
PTO shafts (Power Take-Off shafts) are widely used in various industries where power transmission is required to drive machinery and equipment. Their versatility, efficiency, and compatibility with different types of machinery make them valuable components in several sectors. Here’s a detailed explanation of the industries that commonly use PTO shafts for power transmission:
1. Agriculture: The agricultural industry extensively relies on PTO shafts for power transmission. Tractors equipped with PTOs are commonly used to drive a wide range of agricultural implements and machinery. PTO-driven equipment includes mowers, balers, tillers, seeders, sprayers, grain augers, harvesters, and many more. PTO shafts allow for the efficient transfer of power from the tractor’s engine to these implements, enabling various agricultural operations such as cutting, baling, tilling, planting, spraying, and harvesting. The agricultural sector heavily depends on PTO shafts to enhance productivity and streamline farming processes.
2. Construction and Earthmoving: In the construction and earthmoving industry, PTO shafts find applications in machinery used for excavation, grading, and material handling. PTO-driven equipment such as backhoes, loaders, excavators, trenchers, and stump grinders utilize PTO shafts to transfer power from the prime movers, typically hydraulic systems, to drive the necessary attachments. These attachments require the high torque and power provided by PTO shafts to perform tasks like digging, loading, trenching, and grinding. PTO shafts allow for versatile and efficient power transmission in construction and earthmoving operations.
3. Forestry: The forestry industry utilizes PTO shafts for power transmission in various logging and timber processing equipment. PTO-driven machinery such as wood chippers, sawmills, log splitters, and debarkers rely on PTO shafts to transfer power from tractors or dedicated power units to perform tasks like chipping, sawing, splitting, and debarking wood. PTO shafts provide the necessary power and torque to drive the cutting and processing mechanisms, enabling efficient and productive forestry operations.
4. Landscaping and Groundskeeping: PTO shafts play a crucial role in the landscaping and groundskeeping industry. Equipment like lawn mowers, rotary cutters, flail mowers, and aerators utilize PTO shafts to transfer power from tractors or dedicated power units to drive the cutting or grooming mechanisms. PTO shafts enable efficient power transmission, allowing operators to maintain lawns, parks, golf courses, and other outdoor spaces with precision and productivity.
5. Mining and Quarrying: PTO shafts have applications in the mining and quarrying industry, particularly in equipment used for material extraction, crushing, and screening. PTO-driven machinery such as crushers, screeners, and conveyors rely on PTO shafts to transfer power from engines or motors to drive the crushing and screening mechanisms, as well as the material handling systems. PTO shafts provide the necessary power and torque to process and transport bulk materials effectively in mining and quarrying operations.
6. Industrial Manufacturing: PTO shafts are utilized in various industrial manufacturing processes that require power transmission to drive specific machinery and equipment. Industries such as food processing, textile manufacturing, paper production, and chemical processing may use PTO-driven machinery for tasks like mixing, blending, cutting, extruding, and conveying. PTO shafts enable efficient power transfer to these machines, ensuring smooth and reliable operation in industrial manufacturing settings.
7. Utilities and Infrastructure Maintenance: PTO shafts find applications in utilities and infrastructure maintenance operations. Equipment like street sweepers, sewer cleaners, road maintenance machines, and drain augers utilize PTO shafts to transfer power from trucks or dedicated power units to perform tasks like sweeping, cleaning, and maintenance of roads, sewers, and other public infrastructure. PTO shafts enable efficient power transmission, ensuring effective and reliable operation of these utility and maintenance machines.
8. Others: PTO shafts are also used in several other industries and sectors where power transmission is required. This includes applications in the transportation industry for powering refrigeration units, fuel pumps, and hydraulic systems in trucks and trailers. PTO shafts also find applications in the marine industry for powering winches, pumps, and other equipment on boats and ships.
In summary, PTO shafts are commonly used in a wide range of industries for power transmission. These industries include agriculture, construction and earthmoving, forestry, landscaping and groundskeeping, mining and quarrying, industrial manufacturing, utilities and infrastructure maintenance, transportation, and marine sectors. PTO shafts play a critical rolein enhancing productivity, enabling efficient operation of machinery, and facilitating various tasks in these industries.
editor by CX 2023-10-08