Agricultural Machinery Tractor Pto with High Quality
The transmission shaft of agricultural machinery shall be used for the power transmission of modern agricultural machinery, the power transmission between tractors and agricultural machinery or between the power output and input of agricultural machinery itself, so as to make agricultural machinery work normally. At the same time, the shaft has the characteristics of universal transmission. The input end and output end can not be in the same plane. According to different types, the structure of the agricultural machinery transmission shaft can make the included angle between the output end and the input end reach 0-80 °, and can be left and right telescopic within the specified range during the working process.
|Rotary tiller model||1GKN-140||1GKN-160||1GKN-180||1GKN-200H||1GKN-230H||1GKN-250H||1GKN-280|
|Auxiliary power (kW)||≥29.4||≥29.4||≥40.5||≥40.5||≥48||≥55||≥58.5|
|Tillage range (cm)||140||160||180||200||230||250||280|
|Depth of tillage(cm)||10-14||Dry farming10-16 Hydroponics14-18|
|Number of blades(piece)||34||38||50||58||62||66||70|
|Model of rotary blade||IT450|
|Design rotation speed of cutter roller(r/min)||200~235|
|Structure type||Frame type|
|Form of connection with a tractor||Three-point suspension|
|Transmission mode||Middle Gear Drive|
|Rotational speed of tractor power output shaft||540||540/760|
|Forward speed(km/h)||Second gear||Second gear\Third Gear|
|Fuel consumption(kg/hm²)||Arable land:15-18 Raking ground:12-15|
|Overall dimension (cm) (length * width * height)||102*164*110||102*184*112||110*208*110||117*232*115||115*256*115||122*274*118||102*312*116|
|Filling amount of gear oil(kg)||6|
Packaging & Shipping
Packaging Detail: Iron pallet or wooden cases
Delivery Detail: By sea or By air
1. Waterproof packing with the international export standard by 20ft, 40ftcontainer.Wooden Case or Iron Pallet.
2. The whole set of machines size are large as normal, so we will use Waterproof materials to packall of them. The motor, gear box or other easily damaged parts, we will put them into box.
1. What’s the MOQ?
MOQ is 1 sets.
2. What’s the after sales?
Our products’ warranty is for 12 months. after that, we can still supply thel spare parts.
3. What’s your lead time?
Usually within 20 work days.
4. Are you interested in dealership with local company?
Yes, we are quite interested in this business. We’d like to cooperate with some local partner to sell more machines in local market and supply better service.
5. What’s your Payment terms?
30% payment in advance by TT, 70% balance before delivery.
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated|
|Type:||Agricultural Pto/Drive Shaft|
|Usage:||Agricultural Products Processing, Farmland Infrastructure, Tillage, Harvester, Planting and Fertilization, Grain Threshing, Cleaning and Drying|
Good flexibility, one-button electric automatic th
Are there variations in PTO shaft designs for different types of machinery?
Yes, there are variations in PTO (Power Take-Off) shaft designs to accommodate the specific requirements of different types of machinery. PTO shafts are highly versatile and adaptable components used to transfer power from a power source, such as a tractor or engine, to driven machinery or equipment. The design variations in PTO shafts are necessary to ensure compatibility, efficiency, and safety in various applications. Here’s a detailed explanation of the different PTO shaft designs for different types of machinery:
1. Standard PTO Shafts: Standard PTO shafts are the most common design and are widely used in a variety of applications. They typically consist of a solid steel shaft with a universal joint at each end. These universal joints allow for angular misalignment between the power source and the driven machinery. Standard PTO shafts are suitable for applications where the distance between the power source and the driven machinery remains relatively fixed. They are commonly used in agricultural implements, such as mowers, balers, tillers, and seeders, as well as in industrial applications.
2. Telescopic PTO Shafts: Telescopic PTO shafts feature a telescoping design that allows for length adjustment. These shafts consist of two or more concentric shafts that can slide within each other. Telescopic PTO shafts are beneficial in applications where the distance between the power source and the driven machinery varies. By adjusting the length of the shaft, operators can ensure proper power transmission without the risk of the shaft dragging on the ground or being too short to reach the equipment. Telescopic PTO shafts are commonly used in front-mounted implements, snow blowers, self-loading wagons, and other applications where the distance between the power source and the implement changes.
3. CV (Constant Velocity) PTO Shafts: CV PTO shafts incorporate Constant Velocity joints to accommodate misalignment and angular variations. These joints maintain a constant speed and torque transfer even when the driven machinery is at an angle relative to the power source. CV PTO shafts are beneficial in applications where the driven machinery requires flexibility and a wide range of movement. They are commonly used in articulated loaders, telescopic handlers, self-propelled sprayers, and other equipment that requires continuous power transmission while operating at various angles.
4. Gearbox Driven PTO Shafts: Some machinery requires specific speed or torque ratios between the power source and the driven equipment. In such cases, PTO shafts may incorporate gearbox systems. Gearbox driven PTO shafts allow for speed reduction or increase and can change the rotational direction if necessary. The gear ratios in the gearbox can be adjusted to match the speed and torque requirements of the driven machinery. These PTO shafts are commonly used in applications where the power source operates at a different speed or torque level than the equipment it drives, such as in certain industrial manufacturing processes and specialized machinery.
5. High-Torque PTO Shafts: Some heavy-duty machinery requires high torque levels for power transmission. High-torque PTO shafts are designed to handle these demanding applications. They are constructed with reinforced components, including larger diameter shafts and heavier-duty universal joints, to withstand the increased torque requirements. High-torque PTO shafts are commonly used in equipment such as wood chippers, crushers, and heavy-duty agricultural implements that require substantial power and torque for their operation.
6. Safety PTO Shafts: Safety is a crucial consideration when using PTO shafts. Safety PTO shafts incorporate mechanisms to reduce the risk of accidents and injuries. One common safety feature is the use of protective guards that cover the rotating shaft to prevent accidental contact. These guards are typically made of metal or plastic and are designed to shield the rotating components while allowing the necessary movement for power transmission. Safety PTO shafts are used in various applications where the risk of entanglement or accidental contact with the rotating shaft is high, such as in grass mowers, rotary cutters, and other equipment used in landscaping and agriculture.
These are some of the key variations in PTO shaft designs for different types of machinery. The specific design used depends on factors such as the application requirements, power source characteristics, torque levels, movement flexibility, and safety considerations. PTO shaft manufacturers offer a range of designs to ensure compatibility and efficient power transmission in diverse industries and applications.
Can PTO shafts be customized for specific machinery and power requirements?
Yes, PTO (Power Take-Off) shafts can be customized to meet the specific machinery and power requirements of different applications. Manufacturers offer customization options to ensure that PTO shafts are precisely tailored to the power source, driven machinery, and the intended application. Here’s a detailed explanation of how PTO shafts can be customized:
1. Shaft Length: PTO shafts can be customized in terms of length to accommodate different equipment configurations. The length of the PTO shaft is critical to ensure proper alignment and connection between the power source and driven machinery. Manufacturers can provide PTO shafts with adjustable or fixed-length options, allowing for flexibility in meeting specific length requirements. Customizing the shaft length ensures that the PTO shaft fits the equipment properly, optimizing power transfer efficiency and reducing the risk of misalignment or excessive stress.
2. Spline Sizes: PTO shafts are available with different spline sizes to match the input and output shafts of various equipment. Spline size customization allows the PTO shaft to seamlessly connect to the power source and driven machinery. Manufacturers can offer different spline configurations, such as 1-3/8 inch, 1-3/4 inch, or metric sizes, to accommodate specific machinery requirements. Customizing the spline size ensures a proper fit and secure connection, enabling efficient power transfer without the need for additional adapters or modifications.
3. Yoke Designs: PTO shafts can be customized with different yoke designs to match the connection points on the power source and driven machinery. The yoke is the component that attaches to the shaft and connects to the equipment. Manufacturers can provide various yoke designs, such as round, triangular, or splined yokes, to ensure compatibility with specific machinery. Customizing the yoke design allows for a secure and reliable connection, aligning the PTO shaft with the equipment’s input/output shafts and optimizing power transmission efficiency.
4. Torque Ratings: PTO shafts can be customized to handle specific torque requirements based on the power demands of the application. Torque is the rotational force that the PTO shaft needs to transmit from the power source to the driven machinery. Manufacturers can design PTO shafts with different torque ratings by using appropriate materials, dimensions, and reinforcement techniques. Customizing the torque rating ensures that the PTO shaft can safely and reliably handle the required power levels without premature wear or failure.
5. Coupling Mechanisms: PTO shafts can be customized with different coupling mechanisms to match the connection requirements of specific equipment. Coupling mechanisms are the means by which the PTO shaft connects and disconnects from the power source and driven machinery. Manufacturers can provide various coupling options, such as quick-release couplings, shear pin couplings, or mechanical lock couplings, to accommodate different machinery designs and operational needs. Customizing the coupling mechanism ensures ease of use, secure attachment, and quick disengagement when necessary.
6. Protective Features: PTO shafts can be customized with additional protective features to enhance safety and durability. These features may include guard shields, safety covers, or slip clutches. Guard shields and safety covers provide physical protection by enclosing the rotating shaft and preventing accidental contact, reducing the risk of injuries. Slip clutches offer overload protection by allowing the PTO shaft to slip or disengage when excessive torque or resistance is encountered, preventing damage to the shaft and associated equipment. Customizing the protective features ensures compliance with safety regulations and addresses specific safety requirements of the machinery or application.
7. Material Selection: PTO shafts can be customized with different materials based on the application’s demands. Manufacturers can offer a range of material options, such as steel, aluminum, or composite materials, with varying strength, weight, and corrosion resistance properties. Customizing the material selection allows for optimizing the PTO shaft’s performance, considering factors like operating conditions, environmental exposure, and weight restrictions.
By providing customization options such as shaft length, spline sizes, yoke designs, torque ratings, coupling mechanisms, protective features, and material selection, manufacturers can ensure that PTO shafts are specifically tailored to meet the machinery and power requirements of different applications. Customized PTO shafts facilitate seamless integration, efficient power transfer, and reliable operation, enhancing the overall performance and productivity of the equipment.
What is a PTO shaft and how is it used in agricultural and industrial equipment?
A power take-off (PTO) shaft is a mechanical component used in agricultural and industrial equipment to transfer power from a power source, such as an engine or motor, to another machine or implement. It is a driveline shaft that transmits rotational power and torque, allowing the connected equipment to perform various tasks. PTO shafts are commonly used in agricultural machinery, such as tractors, as well as in industrial equipment, including generators, pumps, and construction machinery. Here’s a detailed explanation of what a PTO shaft is and how it is used:
Structure and Components: A typical PTO shaft consists of a hollow metal tube with universal joints at each end. The hollow tube allows the shaft to rotate freely, while the universal joints accommodate angular misalignments between the power source and the driven equipment. The universal joints consist of a cross-shaped yoke with needle bearings, providing flexibility and allowing the transmission of power at varying angles. Some PTO shafts may also include a telescopic section to adjust the length for different equipment setups or to accommodate varying distances between the power source and the driven machine.
Power Transfer: The primary function of a PTO shaft is to transfer power and torque from the power source to the driven equipment. The power source, typically an engine or motor, drives the PTO shaft through a mechanical connection, such as a gearbox or a clutch. As the power source rotates, it transmits rotational force to the PTO shaft. The PTO shaft, in turn, transfers this rotational power and torque to the driven equipment, enabling it to perform its intended function. The torque and rotational speed transmitted through the PTO shaft depend on the power source’s characteristics and the gear ratio or clutch engagement.
Agricultural Applications: In agriculture, PTO shafts are commonly used in tractors to power various implements and attachments. The PTO shaft is connected to the tractor’s power take-off, a rotating drive shaft located at the rear of the tractor. By engaging the PTO clutch, the tractor’s engine power is transferred through the PTO shaft to the attached implements. Agricultural machinery, such as mowers, balers, tillers, sprayers, and grain augers, often rely on PTO shafts to receive power for their operation. The PTO shaft allows the implements to be powered directly by the tractor’s engine, eliminating the need for separate power sources and increasing the versatility and efficiency of agricultural operations.
Industrial Applications: PTO shafts also find extensive use in various industrial applications. Industrial equipment, such as generators, pumps, compressors, and industrial mixers, often incorporate PTO shafts to receive power from engines or electric motors. The PTO shaft connects the power source to the driven equipment, allowing it to operate and perform its intended function. In construction machinery, PTO shafts can be found in equipment like concrete mixers, hydraulic hammers, and post hole diggers, enabling the transfer of power from the machinery’s engine to the specific attachment or tool being used.
Safety Considerations: It is important to note that PTO shafts can pose safety risks if not handled properly. The rotating shaft can cause serious injuries if operators come into contact with it while it is in operation. To ensure safety, PTO shafts are often equipped with shielding or guards that cover the rotating shaft and universal joints, preventing accidental contact. It is crucial to maintain and inspect these safety features regularly to ensure their effectiveness. Additionally, operators should receive proper training on PTO shaft operation, including safe attachment and detachment procedures, as well as the use of personal protective equipment when working near PTO-driven machinery.
In summary, a PTO shaft is a mechanical component used in agricultural and industrial equipment to transmit power and torque from a power source to a driven machine or implement. It enables the direct power transfer from engines or motors to various equipment, increasing efficiency and versatility in agricultural and industrial operations. While PTO shafts offer significant benefits, operators must be aware of the associated safety considerations and take appropriate precautions to prevent accidents and injuries.
editor by CX 2023-09-04